piątek, 1 stycznia 2010

Happy new year 2010!

woho 2010!

AAaanyway, noghost mapping competition has come to an end. Results:
  • -1st Place: Justin "StormShadow" Ingels with Devlilish
  • -2nd Place: Tom "Phantazm11" Perryman with Substation11
  • -3rd Place: Simon "Sock" O'Callaghan with Focal Point
More info on the official site

On a side note, a little birdie told me that some of the contest participants might have a chance to map for id! Great news =)

---
I'm working a lot on the vid.. and there's not much time left =/ Well, it's over two weeks but I'm going back to uni on Sunday and I won't be able to work there. So basicly I have time till Sunday plus two weekends, where while the second weekend I'll have to render and upload the vid. meh
---
My friend maverick showed me a site with great music. If you like dubstep or alternative electronic music this is a must www.getdarker.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz