niedziela, 13 marca 2011

phew.

Just catched up with all the demos I've received so far. From 1,8 GB I rejected 1,49 GB and accepted 325MB.. and believe it or not, I still want more.

More outstanding frags of course, not average, common frags. I'll be working on a trailer to encourage players to send in more frags, I'll announce a deadline once the trailer is released.

Few days ago I received my additional cooling unit so high temperatures aren't a problem anymore. I'm really happy with it.

You might think that I'm really slow with this, but I have other stuff to worry about too, movie making is nothing more than a hobby, and I don't get paid for it. This semester at uni is really tough, I have to work on simultaneously on 4 different projects and learn how to use ansys and matlab. But it's interesting so I can't really complain.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz