piątek, 19 października 2012

All your base are belong to us


Jeez, it was already a month since I last posted, damn time sure flies. A lot of things happened in the meanwhile. I passed my driving license exam, broke up with my gf, qualified for that 2nd course at my university.. Oh yeah, I have some damn cool classes now, like drawing, paiting, sculpting, basics of interior design, visual communication, product design, etc. All in all, interesting stuff. The downside is that I don't have time for slacking, and I have to buy a lot of stuff (large paper sheets, paint, paintbrushes, etc. etc.) But I guess it's all for the best. :) I'll try to post some of my work later.

Last month I visited Gdańsk and took photos of some more murals! yay! Here's a little teaser. A while ago I posted a picture of a mural made by the same author - "M-City".


I've already made a gallery of the photos of murals I've taken in Gdańsk, but I yet have to upload it somewhere.. picasa most likely. I also have to finally sort out the photos of murals from Wrocław.. soon!:D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz