piątek, 26 sierpnia 2011

The Afterspray - summary

On 26th of August 2010, exactly a year ago, I released my last movie - The Afterspray. So far it's my most successful one. Let me give you guys some numbers. Over the past year it accumulated over 32000 views on youtube.com and over 18000 views on own3d.tv, that equals over 50000 views in total and counting.

The number of downloads isn't as big but considering that not everyone is collecting quake movies and, sadly, people tend to watch only the stream, which is totally not the same thing as watching it from your hdd, but almost 2000 downloads, which makes 5 downloads per day on average, is enough to make me happy. :)

The movie was posted on various sites in many languages and most of the comments were positive. There also was a little bit of constructive criticism and I'll use it while editing my current project, which, by the way, will be very different from afterspray, which I made thinking about making something that the community will like, this around time it'll be about using an original idea/theme for the movie that I thought it would be cool to work on.

Anyway, if you haven't seen The Afterspray yet, or you watched it a long time ago, it's a nice opportunity to watch it again :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz