czwartek, 11 sierpnia 2011

Three dee!

Hello there, it's been a while since my last blog post. Suprisingly now that I have a lot of free time I lack motivation to work on the movie. Some days are exceptions though and I'm close to starting capturing footage. Before that I have to finalize custom stuff, like the hud or in game billboards. At first I didn't have a slightest clue how to make a hud, but thanks to http://visualhud.pk69.com/ it became childs play. Since the hud I'll use will have a custom font / icons, I had to go through the hassle of locating the responsible files in the ql .pk3's. If anyone is interested I might share my knowladge about it later on.

Meanwhile I found and fixed some minor flaws in the cfg and still, as always till the last minute, triend to find a perfect song(s?) for the movie. That's a really hard task considering that the music genre is really niche this time and I'm sure a lot of people will really hate it only because of the music. It will really fit the theme of the movie and there's no turning back now. At least it will be original. :)

Oh yeah as the title of this blog post says I'm starting to learn 3D modeling and animation. I got myself ZBrush and 3Ds max and some ebooks about them. So yeah, if I'll work hard I might learn something and use it in my movies, and more!:) Something to look forward to.

Uh, I'm pretty sure a lot of people is already dead tired of waiting for this movie to be released, well I'm really sorry but I'm a normal human and I also have other things to do then just dwell in front of the screen, also I don't want to rush it. So yeah, it'll be released when it's done.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz