niedziela, 8 kwietnia 2012

Anybody out there?

Hah, sorry for not posting anything in ages. I was either busy or without any motivation to work on the movie. By the way, happy zombie jesus day! During this short holiday I began working on the frag part of the movie, leaving the intro in the current unfinished state. Anyway, the frag part is becoming pretty goood and I'm quite happy with what I see.
To be honest I'm sort of fed up with this project. I expected a bit more from the community, like better frags to work on. I guess I'm really strict when it comes to frags.. So yeah, I won't use all the ideas I intended to use on this movie, keep the editing minimalistic (some people like that side of my movies so I guess it won't be such a big deal) and I probably gonna finish it soon and maybe start working on something else

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz