sobota, 14 kwietnia 2012

Release delayed

I wanted to release the movie this weekend but there were some complications. Apart from minor adjustments that my beta viewer pointed out, and some stuff I have to finish for university, my main email account was hacked today. Luckily enough I was using the pc at the time and I quickly used some counter measures and regained control over it. Unfortunatelly the hacker managed to take over my clanbase account and change the email on it so I can't get it back on my own. I think it's pretty weird that he choose clanbase over other sites I manage with that email address. Also, it's hard to believe that my clanbase account was his goal. He changed all the personal info except for the quakelive username. I'll already filled a helpdesk ticket on the clanbase page and I'll try to regain my old account, especially since we're having a clanbase war next week.
All this mess gave me much more stress than actual damage, it's the first time for me to experience something like this since the time I've got an internet connection. And I was confident about the security of my passwods.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz