sobota, 20 lutego 2010

Update

Still watching demos.. It's taking longer then I thought it would. Additionally, I've been playing more CTF PCW's with my clan recently, we're getting ready for bibs season #3.

Still have to watch demos from av3k, calipt, fox, k1llsen and stermy.

Those demos do not contain too many outstanding frags, what makes me think about adding other continental finals to the movie. I'd add frags from the global finals as well, since they're starting soon.. hmm

Also, I'm still thinking about the music.. There's an awesome song on my mind all the time, but it was already used in a popular COD4 frag movie :/ I might also use some classical 'epic' music from Hans Zimmer.. or some electronics.. or idk really.. Maybe some suggestions?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz