niedziela, 13 maja 2012

Grrr

I've spent the last 5 hours, rendering/compressing the final version of the movie just to find out that vegas made some error while rendering the .avi file. Some very short moments of the video were missing (black) but it was enough to ruin it. So yeah, I'll probably start the render now, head to bed and set the alarm so that I wake up in time to start compressing. I want the movie to be online tomorrow morning.
Oh, btw, I forgot to write anything about it in the last post. If you've ever read my blog before you must've noticed the new template. A while ago blogger introduced a new template system and then the background of my old template changed its shape and the posts became harder to read. I thought a new release is a perfect time for fixing it. I also updated the background on my youtube channel.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz