wtorek, 12 czerwca 2012

100th post:)

As some of you might have noticed, I've added all these nifty share buttons. Also, from now on everyone can comment.. before you had to have a google account or something, doh! I didn't even notice that.

Yesterday I started working on the new project. I think it's the really first time that I'm sure about the song I'll use right away. I always tend to change my mind a lot and choose the song at the very last moment. It's an unusual song, not often heard in quake movies (or gaming movies at all for that matter).

I also have to think about the video parameters, like the resolution or motion blur. Maybe I'll release few version of the movie this time.. hmm, everyone is free to post a comment with their prefered video specifications:) Do you like movies with motion blur, HD resolution, 4:3 screen proportions? Let me know!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz