sobota, 2 czerwca 2012

B*C, instaFreezeTag and ClanBase

In accordance to my recent decision about posting more about myself and the things that I do. I wanted to write a bit about my clan and the tourney we compete in. I'm a part of Bad Company (B*C) for over 2 years. It's an iFT (instaFreezeTag) clan which originates in the NoGhost mod of Quake III Arena (pr. 1.16n). Our lineup consists of 4 main players: x2v from Estonia, tchnx from Hungary, H7x2 from Italy and me. Over the years, we have taken part in a few of online ClanBase cups.


Right now we're taking part in our second Quake Live iFT cup. We won the first one, and now we are going to play the final match of the current cup on tuesday. It's going to be against the same clan we played the final in the last cup - synergy. Word is that they got a lot better since last time.. we are going to find out about that soon!:)

Until then, if you're interested, you can watch the VOD's recorded during our last match (the half final) against Royal EliteMap 1Map 2, Match report.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz