poniedziałek, 23 sierpnia 2010

Daily update #22

Ugh, movie isn't ready yet. Working on these name tags can be frustrating. First I work on an animation for an hour or so and then after rendering it I'm not happy about it at all.

That's why the movie isn't done yet. I could make half-assed name tags in a few minutes and release the movie even today, but I would feel very bad about it.

I hope I'll finalize everything tomorrow. Just a few name tags left after all. We'll see. Here's the current editor shot in the meanwhile.

Today the uploading period for the tek9 movie contest began. So there's almost a week to end the side project. And I'm not sure what to do as well. I'd have quite a lot of work to do if I want to pull the side project together on time. But then again, the iem4 movie isn't done yet. I wouldn't want to withdraw from the contest.. entering with the iem4 movie is also a possibility but I don't know if that's a good idea, especially because their weird release rules that I've mentioned about before. Also, my dad needs my helping hand everyday so free time slips away easily. All this makes me feel really uneasy. In the end I'll probably leave the contest and release the iem4 normally, as planned. 

On a side note, apparently Han-Sai's ZeroQL, a really good movie maker, famous for his QL movie 'Unagi' and a couple of q3 titles has entered the contest. I can't wait to see his contest entry, also I wish him best of luck.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz